Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Zero to Hero: Meet Frank (Email #9)


Time to reveal Frank's approach.

Compare it to what you would have done.

Cool?


::::::: MEET FRANK :::::::

A high gravity, yeah baby!

This thing is selling like crazy.

It's a mass-market offer. Meaning it'll appeal to almost everyone.

Sweet.

I'll find mass-market traffic.

I'm going to be rich!

I think that peeps that would be interested in 'Paleo Burn' are obviously wanting to lose weight.

Simple deduction. Not rocket science.

This affiliate thing is easy.

What's all the fuss about? :)

I'm rocking ... because just last week I purchased a sweeeeet WSO about dominating SEO & PPC as an affiliate.

It covers solid tactics and loopholes.

The loophole-based tactics are simple.

Build a mini-site around the product, with (ideally) the product name in the domain.

Like:

* PaleoBurnReview.com
* IsPaleoBurnaScam.com
* PaleoBurnBonus.com

... etc, etc.

Google gives a massive ranking boost to exact-match keywords in the domain name.

I can just throw a few cheap-as-chips dirty links at the site from Fiverr.

I'll be ranking like a rockstar in no time.

For PPC, I'll bid on "brand name" terms.

Variations of 'Paleo burn'.

I'll also bid on a few popular search terms, like:

rapid weight loss
easy weight loss
lose weight quickly
paleo weight loss

I mean, when I type these into Bing and Google the SERPs light up like a christmas tree with paid (affiliate) ads promoting diet offers.

Screw the rabid competition.

All I need to do is spy on what's working, then "clone" their efforts.

But I'll do a slightly better job than them.

Shouldn't be hard.

They won't know what's hit them when I become a "traffic sniper" and clone their shit and swipe their traffic and sales.

Muahahaha! ...

I'll crucify them.

Bring it on baby!

/FRANK

See you tomorrow with Matt's approach.

Same time. Same place.

Andre "a former Frank" Chaperon



.

.

.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment